Together with the OASC Technology Council, Working Groups (WGs) make up the advisory group of experts representing cities, research, and industry that work together to advance the technical development of the MIMs.
WGs are an important pillar of OASC and contribute the creation of a smart city market by providing members and stakeholders a forum to work together on the development and adoption of MIMs by gathering and disseminating best practices, and developing recommendations and guidelines.In line with the new MIMs governance, the OASC HQ has consolidated the WGs along existing and proposed MIMs. The new WGs will kick-off on June 23 with subsequent regular meetings starting in September. WG Kick-off Session on Wednesday, June 23, 11:00-12:30 CEST.
The purpose of the kick-off session will be to get introduced to fellow WG members, revise the initial goals of the working group and map out a work plan for the rest of the year.
- 11:00 – 11:20 Plenary welcome & introduction to OASC Working Groups, Cornelia Dinca & Davor Meersman
- 11:20 – 12:10 Breakouts lead by WG Lead:
- WG Data Models (MIM2) led by Ricardo Pinho
- WG Interaction (MIMs 1,3,7) led by Gert De Tant
- WG Integrity (MIMs 4,5,6) led by Cornelia Dinca
- WG Impact (MIMs 8,9,10) led by Hassan Mohanna
- 12:10 – 12:30 Plenary wrap-up and next steps
To join the session, please register via: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUud-qpqjkiHdwRsinjSWOME6R8r9sa8fWz
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions & Feedback
For all questions and
feedback related to the WGs please reach out to WG coordinator Cornelia Dinca email@example.com.